May 18-25, 2019 (8 days/7 nights). Price per person based on shared, double room occupancy. Flights to Geneva are not included. 350 USD extra for single room upgrade. Exclusions apply. Visit https://www.urquadventures.com/all-inclusive-adventure-yoga-retreats/all-inclusive-alpine-yoga-retreats-in-chamonix-france for trip details. Early bird discount: Book by December 1st, 2018 and get 150 USD off. Email us at email@example.com with promo code CHX2019 before booking. Fly in/out of Geneva, Switzerland.
Day 1: Check-in at 3 pm, champagne welcome, and dinner at the chalet
Day 2: Panoramic lift to the Aiguille du Midi (3,842 m/12,605 ft), followed by the Montenvers traverse hike (3-4 hours) and scenic cogwheel train back to Chamonix, dinner at the chalet (weather dependent)
Day 3: Hike to Lac Blanc (2352 m) (6-8 hours, moderate-strenuous), evening yoga/meditation, dinner at the chalet (weather dependent)
Day 4: Half-day introductory rock climbing lesson, evening yoga/meditation, fondue dinner in town
Day 5: Via ferrata (easy-moderate but must not have vertigo), evening yoga/meditation, dinner at the chalet
Day 6: Morning yoga/meditation, spa day, dinner at the chalet
Day 7: Half-day hike to Balcon Sud/Nord and lunch at a traditional buvette, evening yoga/meditation, dinner at the chalet
Day 8: Morning yoga/meditation, brunch, and departure at 11 am
What is Included:
1. All luxury chalet accommodations in shared, double rooms with shared bathrooms *upgrade to a single room with private bathroom is 250 USD and to a suite an additional 350 USD
2. All meals including breakfast, lunch (picnic lunches will be provided for the hikes), and 3-course gourmet dinners with wine
3. Certified mountain guides and yoga teacher
4 Courmayeur spa day with one 50-minute massage and buffet lunch
5. All local transportation and shared mini-van airport transfers from/to Geneva International Airport
6. All lift tickets
7. Via ferrata and climbing equipment
What is Excluded:
1. International flight to/from Geneva, Switzerland
2. Tourist VISA if needed
3. Travel Insurance
4. Personal expenses and additional spa treatments
Disclaimer: All our outdoor activities are suited for beginners but require a modest level of fitness.
*If for some reason you need to cancel your trip and there is a waiting list, you will receive your full deposit back minus banking/Paypal costs.